It wasn’t like we got PhD’s. I got an MBA and a job making about the same amount I was making before I started college.
My wife and I were lucky. A lot of our classmates took much longer to find jobs…many in areas they didn’t want to work (but had to), and some even decided to become stay-at-home Moms and Dads.
The realization of the sheer magnitude of our debt really hit us until a few months after graduation when we got our letters from the SallieMae…WOW! That was a wake-up call.
This nightmare for us doesn’t have to be the case for your students…and soon-to-be graduates.
Regardless of your role on campus, you need to participate. And even if you can’t make this date – register anyway so you get the recording to watch later. Topics we will be covering include:
- Engaging Students Early and Often
- Financial & Career Success in FYE (First Year Experience) & SYE (Senior Year Experience)
- How to Establish Career & Financial Education Programs on Campus
- The Role Career, Alumni, Student Services and Financial Aide Have
- How Employers Can Encourage Success
- And much more!
I guarantee you will have solid takeaways from this 45 minute webinar. In addition, Alan will be sharing his free calculator.
Learn more and register HERE!