You enrolled in college because it opens up opportunities. You’ll succeed in college because you recognize that the journey includes academic, personal, social, and financial challenges. Life During College: The Online Learner’s Guide to Success will help you approach those challenges with confidence.
This book guides students through their first online courses and presents tips for success that can be used well after graduation. It addresses the topics students want and need to know about, including
- Navigating the online learning environment
- Connecting with your school
- Developing effective, efficient study habits
- Using online tools and resources
- Developing strong communication skills
- Staying physically and emotionally healthy
- Managing your time and money
- Financing your education wisely
- Developing the skills employers are seeking
- Building a social media presence that will help you succeed
Packed with clear descriptions, explanations, charts, tables, real-life examples, tips, and resources, Life During College is entertaining, informative, and tailored for the unique experiences of online students. Each chapter includes practical exercises to extend and personalize student learning.